Global Food Forums’ Technology Snapshot Advisory Panel
Links to More Information:
• Clean Label Conference Technology Snapshots Overview
• Purpose of Clean Label Conference Technology Snapshots
• Global Food Forums’ Technology Snapshot Advisory Panel
• What Criteria are Used to Judge Technology Snapshot Submissions?
• Clean Label Conference Technology Snapshot Forms
• Technology Snapshots FAQs
A Technology Snapshot presenter with a prop shown here. Technical Snapshots are chosen by an objective jury process. The goal is to select the most useful presentations for R&D and application scientists in their formulation efforts.
The Technology Snapshot Advisory Panel was created to objectively evaluate Technology Snapshot Submissions. The goal is to select presentations on ingredients that can assist with clean label efforts and which R&D and application scientists may be less familiar.
Panelists for the 2020 CLC include the following individuals and companies.
— Raj G. Narasimmon Ph.D., Narasimmon Consulting LLC
— Alex Woo, Ph.D., CEO and Founder, W2O Food Innovation
— Stevan A. Angalet, Ph.D., President, Angalet Group International, LLC
— Kerry Hughes, MSc, Ethnopharm
— David Lafond, Ph.D., MBA, Owner, Lafond Food Technology, LLC
— Webb Girard, MSc, Culinologist, Culinex LLC
— Claudia O’Donnell, MSc, MBA, Global Food Forums, Inc.
To see examples of Technology Snapshots (as permitted by the presenters) from Clean Label Conferences going back to 2013, please scroll down through our Clean Label Conference Library.