2020 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar Home Page
2020 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar
Global Food Forums, Inc.’s 8th annual Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar will be held May 19-20, 2020, Westin Hotel, 400 Park Blvd., Itasca, IL, USA.
Tuesday, May 19th – Pre-Conference Program: Business Strategies
A program focusing on fundamental and ever-changing factors impacting the global protein ingredient market. The information is crucial for anyone guiding their protein ingredient business or for those where the protein ingredient marketplace has significant impact on their business.
Company functions benefiting from this information include:
• Executive management at protein ingredient supplier companies (e.g., president, technical, sales & marketing, purchasing, financial and logistics)
• Market analysis personnel at banking, M&A and other financial institutions
• Purchasing, marketing, technical and other personnel at protein-enhanced product marketing and manufacturing companies involved in long-range planning.
Wednesday, May 20th – Technology Program: Formulating with Proteins
A program focusing on providing R&D and application food scientists with practical, non-commercial advise on how to work with protein ingredients in a range of foods, beverages and nutritional products.
Who should attend?
• Product development teams (R&D, food scientists, nutrition, innovation and regulatory functions) at CPG and food service companies
• Technical & application personnel from ingredient suppliers
• Personnel at analytical services companies, consultants and associations that are involved in protein ingredient science
Attendees may register for Day 1 (only); Day 2 (only); or both days.
For information on Sponsorships and Tabletop Exhibits, please contact:
Peter Havens, Co-owner, Global Food Forums, Inc.
+1.800.799.9671 Ext. 4
For information on Programs and Speaker Suggestions, please contact:
Claudia D. O’Donnell, Co-owner, Global Food Forums, Inc.
+1.800.799.9671 Ext. 3