2016 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar
2016 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar’s Home Page
“Protein is by far the biggest and fastest growing nutraceutical ingredient market. It has been one of the hottest topics going on eight years,” said Elizabeth Sloan, Ph.D., Sloan Trends, at Global Food Forums, Inc.’s annual 2016 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar. Held May 3-4 in Oak Brook, Ill., USA, the 4th annual event was boasted a record registration of 253.
The two-day event consisted of a separate Pre-conference Program: Business Strategies and the Technical Program: Formulating with Proteins. This day included the ever-popular New Protein Product Sampling Station. Click here for free downloads of speaker presentations.
Pre-conference Program: Business Strategies focused on fundamental and ever-changing factors impacting the global protein ingredient market. The information is crucial for anyone guiding their protein ingredient business or for those where the protein ingredient marketplace has significant impact on their business. Company functions benefiting from this information included:
• Executive management at protein ingredient supplier companies (e.g., president, technical, sales & marketing, purchasing, financial and logistics)
• Market analysis personnel at banking, M&A and other financial institutions
• Purchasing, marketing, technical and other personnel at protein-enhanced product marketing and manufacturing companies involved in long-range planning.
Technology Program: Formulating with Proteins focused on providing R&D and application food scientists with practical, non-commercial advice on how to work with protein ingredients in a range of foods, beverages and nutritional. Typical attendees were:
• Product development teams (R&D, food scientists, nutrition, innovation and regulatory functions) at CPG and food service companies
• Technical & application personnel from ingredient suppliers
• Personnel at analytical services companies, consultants and associations that are involved in protein ingredient science
NOTE: Certified food scientists (CFS) attending the 2016 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar can submit credit hours for one or more of the sessions toward re-certification.
Please join us at the 2017 Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar, May 23-24, 2017 at the Westin Hotel, in Itasca, IL.