2016 Clean Label Conference Store
Sophisticated Solutions for Simplified Labels
All presentations made available by the speakers at Global Food Forums, Inc.’s 2016 Clean Label Conference held March 29-30, 2016 at the Westin Hotel, Itasca, Illinois, USA will be offered here for free. (Please join us March 28-29 at the 2017 Clean Label Conference.)
The 2016 Clean Label Conference Summary is sponsored by IOI Loders Croklaan, Ricebran Technologies, TIC Gums, Blue Pacific Flavors, World Technology Ingredients, Inc. (WTI). and Givaudan. Please click on the link or the cover image to the left to see the Summary.
GENERAL SESSION PRESENTATIONS & Technology Snapshot Presentations (will be posted as they become available).
→ Clean Label Focus: What are Consumers Saying and How is Industry Responding?
– Tom Vierhile, MBA, Innovation Insights Director, Canadean
→ Clean Labels: Effective Marketing and Avoiding Regulatory Potholes
– Steven Steinborn, J.D., Partner, Hogan Lovells US LLP
→ The Chemistry and Application of Natural Flavorings
– Keith Cadwallader, Ph,D., Professor of Food Chemistry, Dept. of Food Science and Human Nutrition, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
→ Natural Antimicrobials: Strategies and Considerations for Their Food Use
– Jairus David, Ph.D., Senior Principal Scientist, Innovation & Research ConAgra Foods, Inc.
→ An Industry Insight into Replacing Nitrites and Phosphates in Processed Meats
– Webb Girard, MSc, Culinologist, Culinex, LLC
→ Conventional to Emerging Natural Sweeteners: Key Properties for Product Applications
– Catalin Moraru, Ph.D., Group Leader, International Food Network / Covance
→ Free-From at Retail: Lessons and Opportunities
– Carl Jorgensen, MSc, Director, Global Consumer Strategy – Wellness, Daymon Worldwide
→ The Organic & Non-GMO Supply Chain: What Companies Need to Know to be Competitive
– Scott Shander, MSc, Economist, Mercaris
→ Clean Label Trends and Food Colorant Realities
– Winston Boyd, Ph.D., Focus International
[Note: Global Food Forums and Winston Boyd are working to provide registrants to the 2016 Clean Label Conference access to an audio online version of this presentation. Registrants will be notified when it becomes available in June.]
→ “Natural” Hydrocolloids: Physiochemical Properties to Research Initiatives (slightly edited for online publishing)
– Srinivas Janaswamy, Ph.D., Research Assistant Professor, Whistler Center for Carbohydrate Research, Purdue University
These juried 15-minute presentations will be posted as they are approved by the presenting companies. For more information on the jury process, see Technology Snapshot Advisory Panel as well as Speakers at Global Food Forums Events.
TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT PRESENTATIONS: